Energy Services Overview – Learn Which Services Will Help Your Organization
We offer you a comprehensive selection of energy consulting services to help you reduce your costs. Our Energy Service Team of 7 energy consultants have more than 250 years of combined experience. We will help you identify the best solution available from our service selection:
1. Energy Procurement – Competition among private companies has skyrocketed since deregulation in 2002. We can help you find and negotiate the best deal after securing competing bids from our extensive provider network. Click Here to learn more about our Energy Procurement services.
2. Energy Contract Negotiation and Management – Are you really getting the best deal available with your current energy contract? Our experienced consultants can help you find out. And if you are not, we will help you negotiate a better deal. Click Here to learn more about our Energy Contract Negotiation and Management services.
3. Energy Rate Analysis and Monitoring – We will help you identify ways to reduce your energy usage and pay less for the energy your currently use. Click Here to learn more about our Rate Analysis and Monitoring services.
4. Power Factor Correction – You could have unused power bouncing around in your system, or an electrical system that does not make the best use of the power you have. Our professional energy consultants will help you identify and correct these problems and save money. Click Here to learn more about our Power Factor Correction services.
5. Lighting Retrofitting – Does your organization use outdated, inefficient lighting fixtures? Have you ever audited the electricity your lighting uses? You could be wasting more electricity and money than you think. Click Here to learn more about our Lighting Retrofitting Service.
6. Waste and Recycling Management – Are you disposing of your waste and using recycling in the most environmentally and economically efficient way possible? Have you ever checked? We can match you with the right vendor and a price that fits within your budget. Click Here to learn more about our Waste and Recycling Management Services.